Check your SERP positions with ProRankTracker
ProRankTracker can help you measure your SEO success. You can define keywords and see the pages that are ranked for those keywords.
What to do?
- Go to ProRankTracker
- If you’re not yet registered – it only takes a couple of minutes
- Click Add URLs & Terms
- Click Add (Desktop) or Add (Mobile)
- Enter the search terms you’re targeting
- Choose the search engine and TLD you’re targeting
- Click Save (It takes a couple of minutes for it to gather all keywords)
- Click URL View
- Scroll down and see what pages are ranked for your chosen keywords!
Comments No comment yet. Be the first to comment !
Add a comment